Friday, August 30, 2013

‘MERICA

Posted by Christopher

To start off my blog I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Christopher and I am from canada and twelve years old. My dad for awhile has wanted to go on a sailing trip for a year around the tropics for quite some time now. As of this school year my dad has deemed it the proper time to go on that trip so the last few weeks of summer have mainly been spent packing and buying a catamaran.

So now I do not happen to be going to school for the next year like standard kids but sailing exotically and using our school textbooks to study what seems kind of important.


Whaaaat?!  Not as original as I thought we were.


currently we are driving down to Florida where we own our boat. we right now in the beautiful state of Montana soon to be in Yellowstone park where we will be staying a couple nights.


Big Horn Mountains, Wyoming

I apologize for lack of detail but I think any more blog and the reader may become an x blog reader. Now that you know of my trip you can follow me and get more things in more detail In later blogs.

Hangin' out at the Lower Falls in the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone

P.S. To all those having trouble with roller skating:

P jqu jydzzi fxpuk#

1 comment:

  1. I have been there!!!

    about those having trouble with roller skating:
    Pu'f hoz pfz'u pu! Fbkqqs fudyuf pz 4 gdif hqy xt#

    ReplyDelete